Community Links

Community Links

To report:
A crime in progress, call 911
Suspicious activity or an after-the-fact crime, call 262-6151
Graffiti for removal, call 495-7014
Blight and zoning violations, call 262-7844(you can remain anonymous)
Poison Control Center, call 253-3334
Animal Control, call 506-7387
Phoenix Public Library, call 262-6787
To report a problem with a streetlight, click here.

Looking for a phone number? Need to report a barking dog? Have a dust complaint? Need a report a crime? Check Phoenix’s Seamless Service Directory¬†first!

City of Phoenix
Historic Preservation
Bulk Trash Collection Schedule
Neighborhood Services Department
Police Department
Crime Statistics
SRP Irrigation Information
Valley Metro – Bus Service
Valley Metro – Light Rail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

In Archive